HUAWEI AP09Q 18W Fast Charge QC3.0 10000mAh Power Bank Black
- 10000mAh capacity, high density Li-polymer battery cell
- Designed with 1 type-c input + 1 USB 2.0 output
- Type-c port supports two-way quick charge, faster speed and less time
- Aluminum alloy housing with UV spraying and anodized craft
- Slim profile together with frosted finish, offers you delicate hand feeling
- Can adjust the output power automatically to meet different devices charging needs
- 6 Months ePlaza Warranty
According to Huawei, the powerbank was designed using different manufacturing processes. The Huawei powerbank is equipped with a USB-C input that can be used both to charge the compatible devices in a fast that the same powerbank.
It is worth to point out that the device will mark the 4 indicators of green color when the fast charge will come into operation for the user to identify it. In addition, LED indicators allow the owner to figure out how much power is still available.
In greater detail, Huawei has designed its new powerbank from 10,000 mAh integrating the lithium polymer batteries. The handset supports a battery power input 5V 2A, 9V 2A and 12V 1.5A and output 5V 2A and 9V 2A, the latter compatible port with fast charge.
The company also claims that the laptop battery you can charge a Huawei P9 2.3 times, an Honor 8 3 times and iPhone 6s 4 times. Finally, the new Huawei Powerbank 10,000 mAh is shipped inside the box with a Type-C USB cable to quickly charge it via a compatible wall adapter.
According to official information released by the company, the powerbank can give 39% more charging at Huawei Mate 9 in just 30 minutes and can be fully recharged approximately 1.8 times. Please note that the phablet has a well-battery 4000 mAh.